Silence Corner Atoll
Specially designed for landscape photographers, allowing users to quickly adjust the camera angle on a tripod. It looks like a lens tripod collar but is mounted on the camera, instead of on the lens. While it is mounted, you can still change lenses.
- ATOLL S for Sony Mirrorless Cameras.
- ATOLL C for Canon/Nikon and other Mirrorless Cameras.
- ATOLL D for DSLR Cameras.
For lower height cameras, a Heightening Plate can be added to align the ATOLL with the centre of the camera's lens.
Available in black or silver.
Please check compatibility images before making an order!
- The quickest, easiest and most innovative solution to rotate the camera between portrait/landscape orientation
- Much faster than using an standard L-bracket plus the centre of gravity is more stable than using an L-bracket
- L-Brackets need to be released from tripod clamp, re-positioned and fixed back to the tripod clamp = Atoll simply requires a knob to unlocked and the camera can be freely rotated between portrait and landscape
- When rotating Atoll there is 3 click points at 0, 90, 180 degrees to ensure the image remains level
- Compatible with ALL Tripods – Atoll features an Arca Swiss compatible foot and is instantly compatible with all Arca compatible heads or use the 1/4″ mount with any other tripod.
- Quickly change lenses without needing to remove the Atoll or remove the camera from a tripod
- Fully compatible with ALL tilt and articulating screens
- Compatible with selected mirrorless cameras, see compatibility chart.
✱This product includes✱
- Ring Base X1 : Max Lens Diameter 63.5mm
- Camera Plate X1 : Standard Plate
- 4mm hex wrench X1
- 3mm hex wrench X1
- Spare Link Screw X2
- Spare 1/4"-20UNC Screw X1
Available in Australia only.